Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tales from the Frog Room

A few updates from the frog room. The Frye Darkland pair unfortunately turned out to be two very volatile males, which quickly had to be separated; the Frye Golfitos have been cautiously getting to know their new home; and the rest of the quarantined frogs got a clean bill of health from Wasatch Exotic Pet Care and went into their permanent homes this week. The fine spot Bastimentos and Rambalas settled in and started exploring right away. It's been difficult to get pictures, but here are a couple that show their coloring fairly well. 

Yellow Rambala Male
Yellow Rambala Male
Yellow Rambala Male

BFS Male
BFS Male

BFS Female
The following two photos are from when the Bastimentos FS were still in quarantine.

Male and Female BFS

Male BFS

One of the Golfitos has decided this film canister is his/her favorite spot to hang out.  I can almost always find him/her there.




I found one of the Popa kids running around today. This is the first time I've seen them since right after they came OOTW over two months ago. 

F1 Isla Popa Golden
And lastly, the first of the Bastimentos Salt Creek kids went to their new home with Ed. I couldn't be happier with this placement! He took the first calling male from my F1s and an unrelated female that I purchased with the group. She was too young to sex until she paired with my male last month so I figured she'd be a good match for this little guy. I know Ed will take great care of them!

BSC Male
BSC Male
 



No comments:

Post a Comment